Tuesday, June 9, 2009

First post...

Haha. I just started , so cut me some slack kay? :))

Yesterday me and my sis went to Ystilo to get a new haircut, but i just trimmed mines, which was not a good idea cause i forgot my hair was layered so goodluck to me pinning that all the time, and when i have to tie it, but i kinda love having short bangs to play with. :)

I cant believe that school is almost here, im sorta excited but also at the same time scared, cause I'm not so sure about which section I'll be in. So yeah, all my books and other stuff are ready for school, I'm only missing some extra stuff that's not important. See you guys on Monday! :) Wonder, who our teachers are?, hopefully they're nice and please dont be to excited to give us homework on the first day.

My lolo will have an operation on his kidney on june 15, please pray for him that the operation goes well ans may he live longer. Thanks. :) since my lolo cant drive me to school, I'll be living in GH for like a month, if you guys wanna come over sometime its cool, were in eisenhower :). My dreadful summer is finally coming to an end! :)) Damn, i miss you guys so much, cant wait to see you guys on Monday! oh yeah, cant wait for the results either. :D, hopefully i passed.haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment