skip to main |
skip to sidebar
SCHOOL!!!
I cant believe there's school tomorrow! i have duty on the first day which will be fun.. i hope! Im so excited, but also nervous cause, i might mess up... again! and, im not sure who all my classmates are, and im not sure about the teachers either. BUT, I'll try to look at the postive sides, like, i can see my friends again and im not bored at home the whole day! Wah, so confused! Got so many things to do! wah!
- Move to the condo
- Ready my Alpha
- shine my brass articles
- get good rest
- prepare everything for duty
- ready my bag
- fix my uniforms
Wah, so many things to do, don't know, what to do first!!! Stress, please dont kill me, i need to focus this year!
I really need to be serious this year, no more fooling around this is very important, cause this year will decide which college i will go to, and im really worried about that, so a new me, will welcome the third year halls. I promise to do my best, hopefully this will be a walk in the park, not like what people said about it being like hell! wish me luck :P
-Mae
No comments:
Post a Comment